Pages

Friday, January 10, 2020

Reviewing Cellucor C4 SuperBrain Smart Energy Drink | All New Nootropic Energy From Cellucor C4

Cellucor C4 SuperBrain Smart Energy Nootropic Energy Drink

Cellucor, the brand behind C4, one of the Most Popular Pre-Workout Supplements on the market has rolled out an All New Nootropic Energy Drink under the C4 Series. The all new product from Cellucor is called C4 SuperBrain Smart Energy. It features 200mg of InnovaTea Natural Caffeine along with patented Cognizen Citicoline, and other Nootropic ingredients intended to support energy and cognition. In today's post we're going to be reviewing this all new Energy Drink.

Cellucor C4 SuperBrain Smart Energy Review

So we had our chance to choose between Electric Sour, Cotton Candy, and Peach Mango Nectar. We selected the Electric Sour flavor which wound up tasting somewhat like a combination of a Lemon Lime Gatorade, along with some sourness. I'd almost compare it to drinking a Lemon Lime Gatorade with a sour head in your mouth. 

If you take a large sip you don't get a ton of the sourness of this drink. If you take a tiny sip you for some reason get a lot more of the sour flavor. The drink isn't quite as sweet or sour as a Bang SourHeads flavored drink, and I actually prefer this to Bang Sourheads. 

As far as effects, the Nootropic and Cognitive effects are definitely noticeable. Whenever I take Nootropics I get a feeling almost as if little fingers are massaging my brain, I can actually feel my mind being stimulated for lack of a better word and that's definitely noticeable after drinking even half a can of this Nootropic Energy Drink.

Would I Recommend It?

I would definitely recommend trying C4 SuperBrain Smart Energy. The taste is on point, the perfect amount of carbonation and not overly sweet. The Electric Sour Flavor was tasty, I'm anxious to try Cotton Candy and Peach Mango Nectar. If you like Nootropics and/or Energy Drinks I'd highly recommend picking up a can.

Where Can I Find Cellucor C4 SuperBrain Smart Energy?

As of the time of publication, January 10, 2020, this drink was just released. I believe it actually wound up being released about a week ahead of schedule. C4 SuperBrain isn't even up on Cellucor's website yet, not has it made it out to local supplement shops and nutrition stores, however we were able to find C4 Smart Energy at My Supplement Store where it's currently selling for $29.99, and for a limited time you can save 10% OFF a case by using code "SUPERBRAIN".

No comments:

Post a Comment