Pages

Monday, October 7, 2019

3D Energy Drinks to be Available at Over 300 Walmarts in 2020

3D Energy Drinks Coming to Walmart


3D Energy is my personal absolute favorite energy drink. Yes, I even prefer 3D to Bang. My personal favorite flavor being the Red, White and Blue Bomb Pop style flavor. Because of that I was especially excited about today's news.

3D Energy has just announced that beginning in early 2020 they'll be available in over 300 Walmart locations across the country as part of a test. I assume if it does well in those locations they'll continue rolling it out elsewhere.

This is especially exciting as I'm a huge fan of 3D Energy drinks, and they don't have much distribution outside of sports nutrition stores, they aren't quite like Bang or Reign where you can find them in most gas stations. It's also exciting as Walmart tends to have low low prices, and I'm always up to save money on my energy drinks.

Stay tuned for more info but around the beginning of the new year you may see 3D Energy drinks at your local Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment