Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Frankenstein Pre-Workout Review

 
Frankenstein Pre-Workout Review

Reviewing Frankenstein Pre-Workout 

A few weeks back a new supplement line came to our attention, that brand being Frankenstein Energy which appears to be a spin-off of MD Sports Nutrition out of Florida. Frankenstein Energy has two products currently, a powdered pre-workout supplement called Frankenstein Pre Workout as well as an RTD Energy Drink.

We managed to get our hands on a tub of Frankenstein Preworkout and wanted to bring you a review as there's currently no reviews of this all new pre-workout on either Youtube or the internet in general. Like most pre-workouts Frankenstein aims to provide athletes and gym enthusiasts with energy, muscle pumps, increased endurance and strength output, and focus and mind/muscle connection. 

Frankenstein Pre-Workout Formula Overview

So the formula behind the Frankenstein Pre-Workout as actually pretty impressive. We have 150mg of Sodium which provides a nice pump, I typically add pink himalayan salt to my pre-workouts for an added pump and some added vascularity. As far as stims Frankenstein is pretty stimmed out, we have 350mg of Caffeine from a combination of Caffeine Anhydrous as well as Caffeine Citrate, plus 150mg of the powerful stimulant 2-Aminoisoheptane AKA DMHA. For pumps there's 6 grams of Citrulline Malate along with 1.5 grams of Betaine Anhydrous, and for focus and that mind muscle connection we have Taurine, Tyrosine, and L-Carnitine, with the L-Carnitine also helping with fat burning. And last but not least we have 5mg of Black Pepper Extract for improved absorption and bioavailability of all the ingredients in the formula. 


Frankenstein Preworkout Ingredients


FrankenStein Pre Workout Review

Okay so now what you really want to know about the experience. Frankenstein Pre-Workout comes in 4 flavors including Sour Grave Worms, Melon Meltdown, Electric Lime Icy and Monster Punch, we tried the Sour Grave Worms and it was a solid taste, like most Sour Worms Pre Workouts, reminded me of Controlled Labs Sour Gummy Pre-Workout.

I mixed my Frankenstein Pre with about 10 ounces of water and sipped it on my way to the gym. The energy came on fairly quickly. I kicked off my workout with about 10 minutes of cardio to get the blood pumping and then moved on over and did some chest and arms. The muscle pumps from Frankenstein were noticeable. Solid amount of energy without being over the top and without making me sick like some preoworkouts do. As far as focus and motivation, very solid, I like a preworkout with Eria Jarensis for that mood boost but overall I had a good mood, good motivation and a solid mind/muscle connection throughout my workout. In terms of endurance and strength which are important to me, I finished my workout without experiencing much fatigue, was able to do all my lifts for the day.

Overall I was impressed with Frankenstein Pre-Workout. It was a solid amount of energy without being over the top, a really good pump for a stim preworkout and good mood and focus. I try not to take pre's everyday or for every workout and try to reserve them for days I need an added kick in the pants but overall was impressed with the formula and will continue using it as needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment