Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Review of John James Strong Sexy Fit Fat Guava Goddess Colada Fat Burning Powder


A few days back we wrote about an all new Fat Burning Powder put out by John James and his Strong + Sexy Fit Brand. For those of you not familiar with John James, John is a Fitness Influencer and the brother of Country Music Singer Jesse James Decker who's married to Eric Decker, former NFL Football Player, both from the E Network Television Show "Eric & Jesse".

We'd been hearing about this Fat Burner for a while, and seeing as how they are popular Social Media Influencers, we knew many of you would be interested in hearing more about this all new supplement so we managed to get our hands on a tub.

Strong + Sexy Fit Guava Goddess Colada Fat Burner Review

Upon opening the tub you're instantly hit with a tropical scent of guava and pina colada. The product is highly micronzied which is great for absorption, but also throws a lot of dust in the air upon opening the tub. 

Per the instructions we mixed a scoop in a shaker bottle with water and took a sip. The taste is actually great, it's one of the better powdered fat burners I've ever tried. The initial taste on the front end is a sweet tropical flavor, however what's really interesting is the heat or spice on the back end. About 10 or 15 seconds after taking a sip you get a bit of heat on your tongue. I was a bit surprised to see there wasn't any Cayenne in this formula so I have to assume that heat is from the BioPerine (Piper Nigrum Extract Fruit). It makes for a really interesting flavor which I was a huge fan of.

As far as the supplement facts go we have some B Vitamins along with DMAE, 200mg of Natural Caffeine, 200mg of L-Theanine to help balance out that caffeine, 50mg of Synephrine, 30mg of Paradoxine, and 5mg of BioPerine. 

Strong Sexy Fit Guava Goddess Colada Supplement Facts


Upon drinking a shaker of Guava Goddess Colada the energy actually comes on pretty quickly and fairly strong, on my ride to the gym I noticed that "stimulant feeling" behind my eyes. Being somewhat stim-sensitive I actually stopped drinking it about three quarters of the way through and decided that would be enough energy for me. 

I had a good workout and had good energy, obviously this is a fat burner more so than a pre-workout, though it did provide a good amount of fast acting energy. I'll have to give it another try and see if it was just an off day for me, though I did start tuckering out towards the end of my workout and was fairly tired the rest of the afternoon and evening.

As far as the appetite suppressing effects, again this is a fat burner not a pre-workout, the appetite suppressing effects were good, I wasn't hungry throughout the evening and not only did I eat a light dinner of a couple of ounces of chicken and rice, I was filled up by that and didn't snack on anything later in the evening as I often will.

So what's the verdict, would I buy this product again? I'm not exactly the target market for this product, I'm not a stim head, typically don't use fat burners, and if I did would probably go with the convenience and ease of a capsule option over a powder. That said if you're someone who likes powdered fat burners this one has a fairly well rounded formula, comes in at a reasonable price point, and has a great taste to it. 


2 comments:

  1. I bought this and felt sick to my stomach. I’m also concerned that the company doesn’t provide info where it’s actually manufactured- just says in USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John James is a fraud who makes false medical claims about his supplements including, but not limited to, it cures fertility issues, pms symptoms and depression. He's also a racist misogynistic homophobe that rants on Instagram nightly. Buyers beware who you're giving your money to

    ReplyDelete