Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals CBD Rx | Most Powerful CBD Product on the Market Today

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals CBD RX Review


Today we're going to be reviewing an All New CBD Product from Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. Hi-Tech a company most well known for their Fat Burners and ProHormones lately has been rolling out a lot more Vitamin and Overall Health related products like their more recent Tumeric 95, Testovite, and Vitamin C supplements. It seems the brand is also venturing into the CBD space as well.

What's really exciting about Hi-Tech's CBD RX is that it's the most potent and powerful CBD product on the market. In a space where most CBD suppliers are putting anywhere from 5mg to 25mg into their CBD tinctures, Hi-Tech has packed 3000mg of Full Spectrum CBD into a bottle which equates to 50mg of CBD per serving or per dropper, twice what most competitors are doing.

With CBD, in my experience a 10mg or even 25mg dosage of CBD isn't going to do much, for the full effects I like somewhere between 50mg and 200mg depending on the affects your going after, and CBD Rx actually delivers this amount.

Hi-Tech's CBD is grown indoors by a licensed CBD grower in Wisconsin, they use proprietary drying and a Co2 Extraction method which is both the cleanest and best way to extract all those good terpenes and cannabinoids.

The taste is god awful to be completely honest, it's a very strong taste so I'd recommend mixing this with your morning smoothie or a glass of juice as opposed to just taking a tincture dropper under the tongue. As far as the effects though, fantastic. Within 10 or 12 minutes of taking this I immediately felt a tightness and soreness in my shoulders from my workout the day before go away. I felt a sense of relaxation and wellbeing. I'm a huge fan.

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals CBD Rx is brand new, I haven't seen any videos done on it or any other review or write-ups so you're hearing about it here first. I haven't been able to find it for sale online as of yet, but I'll update this post with where you can buy it as it begins hitting store shelves and supplement retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment