Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Bang Birthday Cake Bash Review

Bang Birthday Cake Flavor Product Review



Today I had a chance to try the new Birthday Cake Bash flavored Bang Energy Drink. Now let me say right off the bat that I'm a big fan of Bang Energy Drinks. My favorite flavors are probably Star Blast and Sour Heads, although I'm a fan of pretty much every flavor out there minus Cherry Vanilla.

For the past week or two I've seen a few reviews of this new flavor on Youtube videos as well as mentioned in Reddit posts, so I've been dying to try it. Well today it finally arrived at my local supplement shop so I picked up a can.

I'll cut right to the chase. While I didn't find the drink to be disgusting or horrible, I wasn't impressed at all either. When I watched reviews Youtubers eyes went wide saying "wow this tastes just like a Birthday Cake, this is CRAZY!!!"

Upon opening the can yeah there's the smell of birthday cake, frosting, and funfetti. Upon actually taking a sip however the taste was a bit underwhelming. I expected a strong sweet taste of Birthday Cake, especially considering how most Bang flavors are packed with flavor. I found it had a sweet carbonated taste, but not an overwhelming taste of Birthday Cake. On the back end there was a bit of an essence and nose feel of Birthday Cake, but again not overwhelming.

Bang Energy Drink Review


Who know's maybe that's a good thing, maybe a whole can packed with Birthday Cake flavor would be too much, but to me it was almost like a cream soda with a Birthday Cake essence on the back of your tongue.

So with that said I guess that leaves the question of should you buy it?

Yeah despite not being wowed by it, I think it's worth the $2 or $3 to buy a can and try it out, for the novelty if nothing else. A few of my co-workers tried it along with me and among us it seemed pretty divided, about half of us loved it and half of us were basically just unimpressed.

One thing pretty much everyone brought up is that it's weird having a Birthday Cake flavor in a watered down texture and not having a creaminess associated with it. I believe Bang had announced they would be rolling out a Keto Coffee version of Birthday Cake Bash as well so that one should be interesting to checkout

Anyhow, that's my review of Bang's New Birthday Cake Bash flavor. If you want to try it out checkout  your local gas stations, grocery stores, and or sports nutrition shop. Bang just started shipping cases out so chances are you'll start seeing them in your local stores in the coming days. If you wind up loving it and/or don't want to wait and just want to pick-up a case you can do so at Amazon or My Supplement Store.

Amazon - Birthday Cake Bash

My Supplement Store - Birthday Cake Bash

No comments:

Post a Comment