Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Ghost Supplements to Begin Offering Sample Sachets of Ghost Legend, Ghost Whey, and Ghost Greens

Ghost Lifestyle Supplements Samples

If there's one thing supplement takers love above all else, it's sample sachets of supplements. I know as a consumer I love when supplement retailers give me free samples with purchases or when I stop by a shop, it's great to be able to try a new product and assess the taste and effects prior to shelling out $20, $30, maybe even $50 on a new supplement you may wind up loving or hating. I can't tell you how many tubs of product I have sitting in my kitchen cabinet that I bought, took once or twice, and then never touched again.

Anyhow, with that being said those of you out there like myself will be excited to hear today's announcement. The Lifestyle brand Ghost is rolling out sample sachets of some of their Ghost Lifestyle products.

So far Ghost has shared that some of the products which will be available in sample sized sachets will icnlude the brands Stim-Fueled Pre-Workout Ghost Legend, their Ghost Whey Protein Powder as pictured above in the officially licensed Chips Ahoy flavor, and Ghost Greens. No word yet on which flavors will be offered or what these sample sachets will cost but it will no doubt be a great way to try the brands products without committing to purchasing an entire tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment