Pages

Friday, September 27, 2019

Review of Bang Stoked with CannaBlast CBD - Strawberry Blonde and Mango Bango Flavors Reviewed

Bang Stoked CBD Drink Review



Way back at the beginning of 2019, we had posted about how the all new Bang Stoked CBD drink was going to be previewed at the USA CBD Expo in Miami Beach. Well here we are at the end of September and we were just FINALLY able to get our hands on a couple cans of Stoked to bring you a full review.

So Stoked is a CBD infused beverage from Bang Energy. There's two versions, a caffeinated version with 250mg of caffeine, just slightly less than a traditional Bang, as well as a caffeine free version. 

The CBD featured in Stoked is a hemp Cannablast branded CBD derived from hemp. It's also a Full Spectrum CBD. A full spectrum, or whole plant CBD, is one which contains all other cannabinoids found in the marijuana or in this case hemp plant, including CBN (Cannabinol), CBG (Cannabigerol), and others. We'll get into the taste shortly, but the full spectrum taste definitely comes through in the drink. 

Bang Stoked comes in 5 flavors, some of which are from the original Bang flavor line-up and a few new ones not seen before. The flavors include Black Cherry Vanilla, Frose Rose, Strawberry Blonde, Mango Bango, and what was initially announced as "Guess" we still haven't figured out what the 5th flavor was.

I got a chance to try Strawberry Blonde and Mango Bango, and here's what I thought about them.

Bang Stoked CBD Drink Supplement Facts Ingredients

What Do They Taste Like?

So I've been super excited to try these for quite some time, and to be completely honest with you, I was a little bit underwhelmed. They weren't bad by any means, but they weren't great either.

For starters, I would say the taste was pretty mild. Stoked was not nearly as sweet as a Bang. Now I tried the new flavors Strawberry Blonde and Mango Bango, I'd be really curious to do a side by side test of say Stoked Black Cherry Vanilla next to an original Bang Black Cherry Vanilla, or a Stoked Frose Rose next to a Bang Frose Rose.

Another thing which really surprised me was that you could actually taste the CBD. The CBD in Stoked is a full spectrum or "whole pant" CBD, meaning it's got all the cannabinoids. Typically with a full spectrum CBD you can actually taste "plant matter" as well, as opposed to CBD isolate's which are for the most part tasteless. 

This somewhat surprised me. Bang doesn't tell us how much CBD is in Stoked, so I kind of assumed it was underdosed, however I'm going to lean towards saying they probably put a decent amount in each can. I'd guess probably somewhere between 10mg and 25mg of CBD per can.

As I mentioned, I felt Stoked was less sweet than Bang, but I also felt like the flavors weren't very strong either. Normally Mango is a pretty strong flavor in drinks and candies and it was more of a mango essence than anything else. 

Would I recommend that you try Stoked? Yeah I'd say it's worth trying. It's kinda like Birthday Cake Bash, if for no reason other than the novelty it's worth trying. If you're someone who likes CBD or takes CBD then you may as well get your CBD in along with your caffeine with a can of Stoked. 

Will I be buying it again in the future? Possibly, I'll probably buy a couple cans to share with friends, and I'll likely buy another one in one of the Bang flavors so I can do a side by side test, however this isn't something I'll be drinking on a regular basis. 

If I had to score these two flavors on a scale of 1-10 I'd probably give it a 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment