Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Costco Now Carrying Bulk Packages of Carbonated Amino Energy Drinks at a Great Price of $1.56 Per Can

Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy


Optimum Nutrition's popular carbonated version of their Amino Energy Plus drink is now available in bulk from Costco Stores. I believe we've done a post about this beverage in the past, this is actually one of my personal favorite amino/energy drinks. This version is very similar to the powdered version of Amino Energy, however this drink is caffeinated. It features 5 grams of amino acids along with caffeine for a bit of energy.

Costco has become a pretty great place to buy supplements, I personally tend to buy my Premier Protein RTD Protein Shakes as well as bars from Costco, along with my Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein. They have some great prices, and I can conveniently pick-up my supplements while grocery shopping. Plus Costco has a very generous return policy so if for some reason you don't like something or don't feel something is high quality you can typically bring it back no with no hassle for a refund or exchange.

As with many other supplemnets Costco has launched this tasty beverage in a special size made just for Costco. Amino Energy from Costco comes in a 16 pack as opposed to the usual 12 pack. The best part is the price, at $24.79 for 16 comes down to $1.56 per can which is a steal.

One other point to mention, currently Costco is only carrying a single flavor which is Grape, most stores carry around 6 different flavors of this drink. I personally haven't tried Grape, though I have tried the Watermelon, Strawberry, and Apple flavors and love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment